Squeaky Brakes got You Worried?
Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle, and well-maintained brakes can save you from collisions. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop.
The following tips will help keep your brakes in great shape:
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year ' more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.
Grinding Needs Immediate Attention!
If you hear clunking, grinding or knocking, act fast. We might be able to save the rotors and calipers, but only if we change the brake pads the first day you hear it. It is best to get to come in for brake pad replacement when your brakes are squealing when applied or squealing when you drive.
- Brake Pad Replacement
- New Brake Rotors
- Caliper Replacement
- Brake adjustment
- Brakes and Rotors
Our crew will check your brakes and fluids every time you come in for an oil change.
If it’s time to get your brakes repaired or you just need a check-up for your car, schedule an appointment for a brake service checkup today! 319-366-7683